Aug 4, 2018

iCarly in Horror Movies!

Hello readers, missed me? *synchronized "NO" from fictional crowd*

Horror movies are a passion of mine, if you know me, you know this. Recently, I've become even more fascinated by some of the classic horror films.What makes them classics and why were they so big?

So I started digging...

You will not believe what I found out, aside from On Set stories and little fun facts, I have found that all of them have something in common; they've all changed their original star... and they've all had THE EXACT SAME original star.

And it's... Miranda Cosgrove, Miss iCarly herself. Don't believe me? I knew you wouldn't. So I brought proof:

Scream (1996)


I love you Drew Barrymore
Yes, Miranda Cosgrove was set to play the most vital role in Wes Craven's Scream--Ghostface. Which meant that she would've appeared in every sequel. But Dan Schneider, iCarly producer and feet enthusiast, didn't want her to take all the attention and stardom. I guess you could say he didn't want to leave it all to her... haha!


The Shining (1980)

"Heeeeeeeeereeee's iCarly!"

Not only was she set to star in the Scream movies, she was also set to play not one, not two, but three character in Stanley Kubrick's The Shining. The story here was that author of the book The Shining--Stephen King--himself, wanted the iCarly and School of Rock star to play the terrifying ghost twins and also play Jack Torrence, the lead, but Kubrick's dislike for King made him change his mind and not abide by King's orders. Thus, removing Cosgrove from the movie and instead casting D-list actor Jack Nicholson as the lead. Huge mistake. 


Psycho (1960)

Yes, Miss iCarly was set to star as the psycho, Norman Bates, in Hitchcock's most critically acclaimed classic Psycho.

However, this time, Miranda was sabotaged off the film nor was she let go. She actually read the script and filmed the legendary shower scene, but mid shooting realized that the role wasn't important enough and that her acting abilities were much more diverse and she went on to play bigger and better roles such as of course, Carly in iCarly, Meghan in Drake & Josh and Margo in Despicable Me.


The Ring (2002)


I won't talk much about her role in this film, I'll just let you watch for yourself...  




These are all shocking news for you, right? And they're all facts... stay woke.


(HUGE, MASSIVE, EXPLOSIVE, Thank you to my great friend Omar for helping me with this. Literally, every single picture and video were all edited and created by him, he's amazing. Go check out his twitter to be honest.)

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the blog filled with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Now my task has become as easy as ABC. Top Kodi Addons

    ReplyDelete