Dec 7, 2018

"Stan Loona!": A Threat.

the picture that came up when I googled "stan loona"
Stan Loona.

I'm sure you're familiar with this phrase by now, apparently everyone was except for me. These two words--names--have been circulating the internet for months now.

Every time I've come across "Stan Loona" I've managed to avoid it, never really thinking much about it.

It wasn't until it was said to me personally that I was really shook to the core. I started fearing for my life and that's when I had to find out who the hell is Loona, and what does she want with "Stan"?

I was threatened.
 I was playing Roblox, minding my own business, when a fellow player types this into the chat and threatens to jump in the water and kill themselves. Why would anyone kill themself on Roblox? What would drive a person to the point where they're capable of doing such a thing. Well, Stan Loona does.

Whoever Stan or Loona is, people want them and if they don't find them, they'll end their lives. The question about who Loona is kept hovering in my mind, who is she? Loona Lovegood? No, that's not how you spell her name. After googling Loona I found out that it's not a girl--it's twelve girls.

Twelve Korean girls with one goal and that's to find Stan, and the whole world is supporting their search. But who's Stan? Stan Lee? Stan Smith, the shoe company?

WHO IS STAN?

If anyone has answers to who Stan is and why these twelve girls that call themselves "Loona" want to find him so bad, please come forward and help me figure this out before people start getting hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment