Apr 13, 2018

Hannah Montana: A Conspiracy!

Happy Friday the 13th!!
I couldn't think of a better day to publish my actual first post.

Over the past year or so, conspiracy theories have taken over all nations and mind fucked so many of us. From the Mandela effect (which I do not believe in it is completely stupid but that's a topic for another day) all the way to Avril Lavigne not actually being the real Avril Lavigne and the real Avril Lavigne is actually dead (100% true by the way)

However, the theory we are here to discuss is much more complex and critical than some of these far fetched ones we fascinate ourselves with. This is a conspiracy that is so covered up by Disney, it flew right over our heads and no one paid attention for over a decade...

HANNAH MONTANA AND MILEY CYRUS ARE THE SAME PERSON!!

I know they look nothing alike, but it's true

I know, it sounds crazy, but just hear me out,
alright?

If you were born in the 90's and later, you probably are familiar with the hit Disney show Hannah Montana which was a huge commercial success and was even turned into a movie in 2009. The beloved show is a cultural masterpiece.

Most importantly, the show helped kick off the careers of the stars of the show--Miley Cyrus and Hannah Montana. They even went on a huge world tour together when they were only 16, this tour is vital for this theory, we'll talk more about it later.

But there are 3 main points that no one ever questioned but are the base of this theory:

Their Social Circles:

Lets look at the characters of Hannah Montana and Miley Stewart, although they look absolutely nothing alike, there are undeniable similarities between their social circles and family... take a look.

Hannah, her father, her best friend and an old unidentified lady

Miley, her father and her best friend


Need I say more?

They've Never Been in The Same Shot Together:

For four seasons, the "two" actresses never shared any scenes together. Miley Cyrus played the quirky, average, high school student Miley Stewart and Montana played herself. Come on, readers, I can't be the only one who has noticed this.

They actually were in one scene together at the very end of the show but I honestly think they CGI-ed it. There wasn't even any dialogue. Bamboozled aren't you?


Even if Hannah and Miley are not the same person, they do not look very fond of each other...

Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus Tour & Album:

As I mentioned above, Montana and Cyrus both went on tour together. Not only that, but they released a double disc album together (which is bomb as fuck by the way). The first disc which was Hannah Montana consisted of tracks sung by Montana and the second disc titled Meet Miley Cyrus has tracks all sung and written by Cyrus. 

However, on the tour of this album (Best Of Both Worlds Tour) both stars never took the stage together--not once. I literally looked everywhere for a video of them on stage together and just couldn't find any. 

Even when it was time for Miley to come on stage, Hannah would also be off stage, giving her time to change into her Cyrus attire and possibly persona while the stage is occupied by the Jonas Brothers, further proving that Hannah and Miley are one and the same.


I know this is all a massive pill to swallow and may come to you as a huge shock but it's just a strong belief that I have had for years. Hopefully soon Hannah or Miley, whoever it really is, will come out and finally reveal the truth and set the record straight once and for all. I don't know guys... I just want the truth. 

Do you think Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus are the same person, or am I in over my head?

4 comments:

  1. Woah. Very enlightening. I can't believe this is true. I'm shook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy I could educate you on such an important subject...

      Delete
  2. This is a load of crap. Everyone knows that Miley and Hannah are twins. You're ridiculous for thinking they're the same person.


    - a different Sherif

    ReplyDelete