Nov 16, 2018

My Sleep Paralysis Story!

Hi, I know I haven't posted since Halloween but I truly have not missed this. I was so exhausted I needed a break hehe. The blog also hit 3000 views which is crazy but also like I highkey deserve way more so... get on it. Tell your friends, go shove my blog down your grandma's throat. Ugh I just love my fans, my zzebras, so much *heart emojis*.

Today we're discussing one of the biggest problems that I face almost every single day when I'm trying to go to sleep and so do a lot of you.

Sleep paralysis.
I get it almost every night and it has caused me so much insomnia and I'm now afraid of going to sleep. Every night, when I close my eyes to sleep... it happens.

I fall asleep like I normally would and then it starts. My eyelids fly open and my body is as stiff as a cock- uhm- I mean as a board. Ehm.

I'm paralyzed all over and I can't move my body. My eyes are wide open and are able to move and look in different directions but that's about it. Even though it's dark in the room, I see a light. Two actually. And they're coming from one source and I'm immediately panicked. I do the most to try and free myself and my body from this paralysis but it sees endless and like I'll never get out of it.

The shade with the glowing eyes gets closer to me. My breaths become shorter and so does the distance between me and this... thing. Finally, it gets close enough to me that I can hear it's breath and can feel the warmth of the air escaping it's mouth on my face. And that's when I can see the creature clear and it whispers six words to me...


"Miley Cyrus Is Not Hannah Montana."


No comments:

Post a Comment