Oct 31, 2018

Halloween: Is That A Weed? (finale)


Killing my way downtown


Walking slow,

Faces bleed and I'm knife bound...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Hope everyone is having a spooky day. Now, I fucked up. I know, I was supposed to blog about every movie individually and I know I failed. I did, however, watch every single John Carpenter Halloween movie this October, including the new 2018 sequel.

It was a wild ride. I hated almost every single film except for like three. The new one was amazing, probably top 5 movies of 2018 for me, strongly recommend.

I've come to a conclusion though; the Halloween movies are just a representation of how smoking tobacco cigarettes in the United States has declined through the decades, and now the youth are leaning more towards marijuana than tobacco.

Through the first three movies, smoking cigarettes was a frequent factor in scenes. Especially scenes that were centered around teenagers or police officers. A factor which seized to exist after the fourth movie, just for marijuana to pop up in the newest film like it did in the original.

This is pointless and I'm only talking about cigarettes to show you how weird Jamie Lee Curtis smokes:
is that a weed?

What a wild ride this has been! A tough challenge but I got through it. 8 Halloween movies in a month is more than anyone can handle. I won't be watching these movies again, not for a very very very very VERY long time. Goodbye, Michael, I'll miss you daddy-

Uhm, what? Ehm, I meant I'll miss you, bro. I was hacked.

No comments:

Post a Comment