Feb 10, 2019

Thank U, Ezz (proof I'm Ariana Grande)


The topic of people, specifically celebrities, lying about their true identity is recurring in this blog. Especially the theory (and I use the word theory loosely here) of Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus being the same person and lying this whole time.

But what if I told you Miley Cyrus wasn't the only one that has been lying to us, and someone else was too?

ilysm ♡
What if I told you that American singer, songwriter, actress and donut licking ponytail enthusiast Ariana Grande was someone else? Someone much closer to you than you think.

Ariana Grande is actually... ME. I am... Ariana Grande. We are one. Before you hate me, or start blaming me and calling me a liar for not telling you the truth this whole time. Please let me explain...

No, I did not know I was Ariana Grande either.

Until recently I thought I was plain old Ezz with too much body fat and no sense of self acceptance. It happened one day when I was just scrolling through twitter, listening to Ariana Grande's music, when I tweeted this about her song Only 1, which is one of my favorites of her's ever...

don't follow me on twitter.
Look at the time stamp and date of tweet carefully. 5th of February at 9:08 PM, I tweeted this. And on the same day, at 9:47 PM, just 40 minutes later... Grande tweeted this:

don't follow her either she doesn't need more followers
Telepathy? Maybe. Or maybe I'm psychic. Or maybe, just maybe... I am Ariana Grande. Want more proof? Here it is:
the plot thickens...

and what did miss Grande do, 2 years later? She released her best song...



AND... the final nail in the coffin:



And guess what she did less than 4 years later... an album with 0 features. MY MIND. You can believe what you want, but I believe I am Ariana Grande and always will be. Buy my new album Thank U, Next on iTunes! i love u sm babies hehe n thank u for 5000 total page-views. 

No comments:

Post a Comment