Feb 16, 2019

A Doltish Q&A!

So just like any other content creator, I too run out of ideas. And so today I'm doing exactly what everyone who runs out of ideas does... I'm answering your questions. I got like 5 so... don't get too excited, ladies and gents.



Omar asks: Is it true what they say about you...? are you really... a barb?

A: In case you didn't know what a barb is. Barbz are Nicki Minaj fans.

No, on the contrary of these ridiculous rumors that circulate about me. I am NOT a barb. I don't have to go to the library to use a computer and I can afford shower gel too.

Sherif asks: Single?

A: No, I am in a relationship with my lord and savior Jesus Christ.

Ahmed asks: Top 5 favorite songs of all time?

A: This is a tough one but I think its:

Let It Happen - Tame Impala
Marry The Night - Lady Gaga
The Voice Within - Christina Aguilera
Only 1 - Ariana Grande
Best of Both World - Hannah Montana

Gabandy aka Abdullah, aka Ashraf, aka James when in the UK, aka raisin head asks: Why do you have shit taste?

A: Because, your mom.

Mahmoud (my father) asks: Lady Gaga just tweeted support to El Sisi, thoughts?

A: Lady Gaga would never. I feel like she would be more of a Ahmed Schafik supporter, but I really don't know which is worse.

Livan asks: Why didn't Nicole Richie have the same success as Parasite Hilton?

A: Finally, a question that REALLY matters! The answer is, people just weren't really ready for her. People just weren't fully mentally equipped to really deal with someone as intellectual and forward thinking as Ms. Richie. And it's upsetting.


Those are all the questions I got. If I didn't answer your question... it's probably your fault for sending a stupid question. I'm going to pretend like any of you even care about my answers or even this blog to begin with and say thank you for asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment