Apr 14, 2019

One Year of Doltish Horror!

Hi, I fucked up.

I haven't posted in centuries, I know... (no one cares). Anyway,

THE BLOG TURNED ONE YEARS OLD YESTERDAY!

Yes, it has been a whole year of this messy messy blog. Remember when I started it and NO ONE cared? Remember even a year afterwards and still: NO ONE CARES? It's very exciting, although I can be inconsistent, I'd like to say that I've majorly stuck to this blog; and I've never stuck to a project I started for this long. So I am proud of that.

Thank you to anyone who has ever read even one post or followed or commented, or even sent me a text telling me they like the blog. In one year I have gotten my own domain DoltishHorror.com, and I've also hit 9000 total page views.

It's crazy. Thank you. I promise I have ideas for new posts and I'll start writing them down. THANK YOU.

2 comments: