Apr 27, 2018

A Letter From The Future: They're "Coming"

Hello, readers.

I'm sorry I don't have time for chit chat and a paragraph about how much this blog sucks and how much I appreciate whoever is reading this. We need to talk. I know this seems like a normal post like any other, but it's not. I'm Ezz but I'm not the Ezz that usually blogs on here... I'm Ezz from the future.

The year 2042 to be exact. I'm 44 now. Bald, skin wrinkly, bones fragile and attitude as negative as ever. It's unbelievable that I even found a working computer to type this out to you all. I've managed to find shelter inside the Great Pyramid, it's quite a good hiding spot, I don't know how no one thought of hiding up here. I've been living off Mentos for the past month. I think I'm safe here... for now.

Let me back track a little bit and explain to all of you readers the situation...
They took over. Originally it started out as a scientific breakthrough, everyone was so impressed and wanted their own. Clones, I mean. They were relatively cheap too, which was surprising. The process was so easy and it only took around 4 days for you to have your own... twin?

Clones must've been the best thing to happen to humanity since Todo Brownies. Everything went to shit though when some virgin nerds decided it was a good idea to hack into the clones and create their own mods to have their clones perform outrageous sexual acts. If they can't get it on with real humans, they might as well get it from semi human beings, right?

They're not like they were depicted in the movies, back in the day. They are programmed, they behave in a certain way. They have all the bodily functions of human beings but they don't have the freedom to do everything. Not anymore, though. They can't be controlled now.

It started around a month and a half ago, when the losers cracked the system and modified the natural order of clones. It started small, clones would go out nude, weird, yes, but not dangerous. It only took days for it to escalate and actual human lives were lost.

I can't find a polite way of saying this but, it's in their semen. Whatever mod the nerds installed must've had a virus and well, their semen is deadly. The male clones go around just ejaculating everywhere and on everyone. Real human beings are in grave danger. Half the population has already been wiped and the body count is growing by the day.

I don't have much time. To all of you in 2018, be careful. Spread the message, DO NOT START CLONING PEOPLE. And if you do, beware of the nerd losers and their perverted minds. 

Good luck, friends... they're coming.

(P.S. for anyone wondering, yes, this blog went on to be a huge success and even won countless awards and was even adapted into an anthology series, so...)

No comments:

Post a Comment