Oct 22, 2018

Halloween IV: Michael Myers' Drag Race

Yes, this is the second post this week.
You don't see me just once this week, but twice *synchronized boos from the crowd*. I'm honestly just surprised I'm still following my Halloween schedule and I only have 2 movies to watch and three to blog about.

This week it's Halloween IV: Return of Michael Myers. Yes, he's back again. After the failed attempt of turning the franchise into an anthology, the production company missed the smell of dollar bills so they brought back the familiar face of Michael Myers... except uglier.

Like... way uglier.  Michael has glo-ed down since his coma...


"Michael... tonight your performance in the main challenge was killer."


"But your look on the runway... terrified us. Michael Myers, you're safe."

No comments:

Post a Comment